Welcome to CrossFit Norwalk!
Established in 2010, CrossFit Norwalk is a strength and conditioning gym that has moved to a 9000 square foot facility at 30 Muller Industrial Park (corner of Muller Ave & Slocum St).
- We program your workouts for you and our certified trainers coach you every time you are here.
- We focus on personal attention and quality instruction.
- Beginners are always welcome.
- Women only beginner classes Tuesday & Thursday at 10:30am. (Reservations required)
- Free Intros are on Mon-Thurs at 7:30pm, Saturdays at 12pm.
- We offer 10 classes a day including 5am classes.
- Locker rooms with showers & towel service
- CrossFit Kids & Teens Classes
- We also offer babysitting!
- Our Free Nutrition guidance will help you see results fast!
- CrossFit Norwalk is a woman-owned business with trainers that have the experience and credentials to help you achieve your goals in a supportive environment.
Try a free class with us and see why our members love it here!
- “Need a great place to work out with top notch trainers, a dedicated owner and fellow athletes that will quickly become some of the best friends you will ever have?… look no further – CrossFit Norwalk is that place.” – Loretta P.
- “Best gym I’ve belonged to!” – Erica B.
- “CrossFit Norwalk is hands down the best gym ever! Not only am I in the best shape of my life, I’ve also met some pretty great people while getting there.” – Kerri S.
- “The best gym I’ve ever been to or belonged to! The Coaches are great. Group setting but they all take time to help correct your form so that you train safely and make the progress in your fitness goals you are aiming for.” – Ralph M.
- “Excellent gym with top level coaching. Highly recommend for anyone in shape or anyone who wishes they were in shape.” -Kevin M.
- “I did the first free class and was hooked. The trainers are all extremely knowledgeable and highly motivating. I’ve seen more results in 6 months than 1.5 years working out on my own. Everyone is very helpful and there is plenty of personal attention when you need it.” – Jonathan V.
CrossFit Norwalk has teamed up with Game Plan as our official nutrition partner to bring you
the best in supplements and protein powders!
All members get 10% off all Game Plan products!
Check out our coach’s plans at Game Plan!
Where Did That Come From?! (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
13 Minute Ladder
Toes To Bar
*After every round, complete 10 Wall Ball.
So 1P, 1TTB, 10WB, 2P, 2TTB, 10WB….
Thunder Buddy (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Partner 1: 400m Run
Partner 2: Rounds of:
5 Push Ups
10 Weighted Sit ups 53/35
15 KB Swings 53/35
Nasty Guys (Time)
25 KBS 70/44
10 Burpee Box Jumps 30/24
*Scaling is 3 Ring Dips per MU.