Welcome to CrossFit Norwalk!
Established in 2010, CrossFit Norwalk is a strength and conditioning gym that has moved to a 9000 square foot facility at 1 Muller Avenue (corner of Slocum St).
- We program your workouts for you and our certified trainers coach you every time you are here.
- We focus on personal attention and quality instruction.
- Beginners are always welcome.
- Women only beginner classes Tuesday & Thursday at 10:30am.
- Free Intros are on Mon-Thurs at 7:30pm, Saturdays at 12pm.
- We offer 10 classes a day including 5am classes.
- Locker rooms with showers & towel service
- CrossFit Kids & Teens Classes
- We also offer babysitting!
- Our Free Nutrition guidance will help you see results fast!
- CrossFit Norwalk is a woman-owned business with trainers that have the experience and credentials to help you achieve your goals in a supportive environment.
Try a free class with us and see why our members love it here!
- “Need a great place to work out with top notch trainers, a dedicated owner and fellow athletes that will quickly become some of the best friends you will ever have?… look no further – CrossFit Norwalk is that place.” – Loretta P.
- “Best gym I’ve belonged to!” – Erica B.
- “CrossFit Norwalk is hands down the best gym ever! Not only am I in the best shape of my life, I’ve also met some pretty great people while getting there.” – Kerri S.
- “The best gym I’ve ever been to or belonged to! The Coaches are great. Group setting but they all take time to help correct your form so that you train safely and make the progress in your fitness goals you are aiming for.” – Ralph M.
- “Excellent gym with top level coaching. Highly recommend for anyone in shape or anyone who wishes they were in shape.” -Kevin M.
- “I did the first free class and was hooked. The trainers are all extremely knowledgeable and highly motivating. I’ve seen more results in 6 months than 1.5 years working out on my own. Everyone is very helpful and there is plenty of personal attention when you need it.” – Jonathan V.
CrossFit Norwalk has teamed up with Game Plan as our official nutrition partner to bring you
the best in supplements and protein powders!
All members get 10% off all Game Plan products!
Check out our coach’s plans at Game Plan!
Cranberry Sauce (Time)
Wall Ball 20/14
Burpee Box Jumps 24/20
Wednesday 11/26 – Regular Classes
Thursday 11/27 – CLOSED
Friday 11/28 – 9am, 10am, 11am
Saturday 11/29 – Regular Classes
Sunday 11/30 – Regular Classes
5 Rounds for time:
12 Deadlifts, 155# / 105#
9 Hang Power Cleans, 155# / 105#
6 Push Jerks, 155# / 105#
Deck of Cards Special Edition (Time)
Hearts = Push Press 95/65
Diamonds = Push Ups
Spades = Weighted Sit Ups 53/35
Clubs = Goblet Squats 53/35
Joker = Run 1 Lap
Rx = No Face Cards
Rx+ = Face Cards
CrossFit Kids Norwalk
Pieces of the Pie (Time)
100 KBS 53/35
(partition however you would like)
RX+ if you do it in the order it is written
Front Squat (3RM)
Cannonballs and Canoes (Time)
40 Box Jumps 24/20
10 Snatches 135/95
30 Box Jumps
20 Box Jumps
10 Box Jumps